ODPC Connections is an important part of our caring Christian community and is growing rapidly. ODPC Connections ministry offers various “life groups” to provide love and care for others who participate. Our goal is to build closer, more meaningful relationships between people in our flourishing church family. ODPC Connections does this by helping individuals and families connect with others who share similar interests. Everyone is welcome to come find their life groups!
Several groups have formed in this rapidly growing ministry:
- Forks & Fellowship – Connect with others and make new friends through dinner outings to local restaurants. Enjoy a time of fellowship over a good meal together and build lasting relationships. Meets the 1st Monday of the month except during the Summer.
- Single Adults – This rapidly growing group is oriented to the needs of singles in our church and community, regardless of age, offering fun activities on a monthly basis.
- Travel Connections – This is a group who travel to various destinations together – some local and others that may require overnight or longer trips to places of shared interest.
- Reading Group – This group meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 11:00 am in The Parlor Room.
- North Myrtle Beach Children’s Theater at ODPC
- Families with Young Children
Check the events listings on this page for the latest schedules and events and on the church bulletin board. If you have an idea for a group, or would like to join an existing group, call the church office 843-249-2312.